SKIN CANCER CARE NT is a brand new service dedicated to the medical diagnosis and management of skin cancer and general skin health. The clinic is conveniently located in the CASUARINA HEALTH PRECINCT, Vanderlin Drive, Casuarina.
The SKIN CANCER CARE NT team is headed by Darwin’s local and well established clinical Director, Dr Doug Duthie, who has dedicated 35 years of medical services to the Northern Territory, and holds a Specialist Fellowship of the Australasian College of skin cancer medicine.
With his team of specially trained skin cancer local doctors, who include Dr Aruna Liyanage, Dr Sanjaya Muhandiram, Dr Nolasco Capati, Dr Satbir Aulakh and Dr Kris Piyadasa, who strive to detect, diagnose, and remove skin cancer.
With the latest, evidence based detection technology, diagnosis, management and treatment of skin cancer, SKIN CANCER CARE NT provides a comprehensive and client centred service.
As skin cancer is a leading health care concern in Australia, with two out of three Australians having significant skin damage and developing some form of skin cancer, we at SKIN CANCER CARE NT aim to provide a quality, client focused service to detect, manage and treat those at risk of skin cancer.
With a brand new facility and leading edge technology, we are at the forefront of SKIN CANCER CARE in the Northern Territory and seek to provide a quality service with experienced doctors dedicated to the practice of Skin Cancer Medicine.
SKIN CANCER NT provides a wide range of skin health related services including:
- Extensive Skin Checks for skin cancers with qualified specialist doctors.
- Skintography with high quality serial photography.
- Mole mapping with the latest mole max scanning technology.
- Ongoing surveillance and management of suspicious skin lesions.
- Removal of skin cancers and suspicious lesions with minimal scarring or cosmetic impacts.
- Expert advice and treatment for sun damaged skin.
- Corporate Skin Cancer Checks.
- Tele-dermatology appointments with Dermatological specialists from interstate.
- Removal of non-cancerous lesions (non-medicare refundable) such as skin tags, moles etc.